What are we feeding our customers?
At Chocolate, we use local organic produce, and imported Italian cheeses. The menu choices range from light meals to the most extreme in chocolate decadence.
We prepare your lunch or dinner with organic produce from:
- Live Earth Farm
- Windmill Farm
- Rodoni Farm
- Happy Boy Farm
- Pinnacle Farm
These are a few of our local sources:
- Our baked pasta dishes are made with fresh pasta from Pasta Mike’s of Santa Cruz, using organic flour, GMO free.
- Our bread is by Companion Bakery, and Golden Sheaf
- Our gluten free bread is made right here
- We serve specialty olive oils and balsamic vinegars from our downtown neighbors at The True Olive Connection.
- Our sausages are made right here at Chocolate with the freshest ingredients.
- Our chocolate is from the Cordillera Chocolate Factory and Orchards in Columbia. It is made from single variety Criollo cacao. We also use Guittard organic chocolate, made in the nearby bay area.
- Our espresso drinks are made with organic coffee from Alta Organics Coffee in Santa Cruz.
- Our Chicken is free-range, from Mary’s Chicken, San Joachin Valley.
- Our Gelato is from The Latest Scoop in Berkeley.
- Our chocolate cupcakes are from Emily’s Bakery.
- We get our garlic directly from Pinnacle Farm.
We feature locally made beers from Discretion Brewery and from Uncommon Brewery. We specialize in full bodied smooth red wines from our area here in Central California and from Italy.